Accessibility statement for gresham.ac.uk
This website is run by Gresham College. We want as many people as possible to be able to use this website. For example, that means you should be able to:
- Change colours, contrast levels and fonts
- Zoom in up to 300% without the text spilling off the screen
- Navigate most of the website using just a keyboard
- Navigate most of the website using speech recognition software
- Listen to most of the website using a screen reader
We’ve also made the website text as simple as possible to understand.
AbilityNet has advice on making your device easier to use if you have a disability.
How accessible this website is
We know some parts of this website are not fully accessible:
- some older PDF documents are not fully accessible to screen reader software
- live video streams do not have captions
Feedback and contact information
If you need information on this website in a different format:
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- call: 020 7831 0575
We’ll consider your request and get back to you.
Reporting accessibility problems with this website
We’re always looking to improve the accessibility of this website. If you find any problems not listed on this page or think we’re not meeting accessibility requirements, contact: email@example.com
Technical information about this website’s accessibility
This website has been built to conform to WCAG 2.0 (level AA) wherever possible.
Content that’s not within the scope of the accessibility regulations
PDFs and other documents
Some of our transcripts are provided as PDFs and Word documents. Where possible, all documents published in these formats in future will also be provided on the page as HTML, and we are working on creating this format for any pages which do not currently have it.
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to read PDF files, which can be downloaded for free from the Adobe website.
Preparation of this accessibility statement
This statement was prepared on 20/04/2022. It was last reviewed on 20/04/2022.