Terms and Conditions
Code of Conduct
The College has provided a code of conduct for people who attend Gresham lectures in person and take part in online discussion. We expect everyone to adhere to our code of conduct and the college will not tolerate behaviour which falls outside of these guidelines. Code of Conduct for Public Lectures and Online Discussion
Website Terms and Conditions
- The content of the pages of this website is subject to change as appropriate without formal notice.
- Although we endeavour to ensure that all information is correct on the website, mistakes can sometimes occur. We cannot offer any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, completeness or suitability of the information and materials offered on this website. If you spot any errors, please do contact us.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the text, design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s) in question. We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Use of Gresham College lectures
Gresham College has existed since 1597 in order to disseminate knowledge and information by means of free public lectures. We positively encourage the use of the Gresham College lecture transcripts, audio and video files for educational purposes. However, we do not allow use of Gresham College materials for commercial, personal or institutional gain.
If you have any questions about using Gresham College materials, please contact us.